Thursday, February 3, 2011

Saya menyukaimu secara dewasa bukan lagi seperti ABG labil..

Sungguh benar semakin dekat semakin nyata!!! That's what i feel when i met him n know there's something better about this relationship..


Awal tahun moment yang paling ditunggu, pastinya karena euphoria tahun baru haha dan di awal bulan, saya menanti kemeriahan, kerinduan untuk bisa bercakap-cakap dengannya secara mendalam..
Tahun ini dan di hari itu "kepolosan" saya berbuah berkat haha, kata-kata sederhana membuat hari itu luar biasa indah :)


Singkatnya percakapan indah dimulai malam hari ketika yang lainnya pergi. I've got something new about him, i like him totally as a mature person, i didn't feel like i'm "flying", blushing and the "ABG" feeling hahaha...


Above all this conversation, i've got something to remind my self:
First, be a good woman, one day i will have someone who appreciate me, respect me with all the things i have. Second, my focus now is God and i'm looking for someone with same principal and foundation to have a good relationship. Third, whole package of my famz, also the same thing that u really want to do..


It's all 'bout you and me that night.
After that, i totally thankful to God, coz through him, i do really want to keep my self, heart, and mind to focus in Him and never forget to pray for my love one :)


For the first time he said seriously and so sweet: " feel free to call me whenever you felt you got something to talk" 


Thanks best friend,
I do care about you :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment