Friday, November 26, 2010

RABU, 20 JANUARI 2010

Unconditional love..

I loveee my family so much!


To start with, I’m really proud of my dad. For me, he’s the smartest, toughest, most diligent and independent man in the world.

This fun-loving family man really cares about us&heartily loves us. He never gets tired of striving for his family no matter what.

He’s even a good chef!!!

I’m always in tears everytime I watch his back slowly disappear in the crowd when I see him off at the airport.

I luv him so much ^__^

My mom is very beautiful for her age. She’s got the most gorgeous hazel eyes.

A very patient, calm, adorable and lovely lady who’s always there for the family.She’s a mother,sister&friend. I love her cook. She’s my dad’s purrefect match.

#My dad’s and mum’s worn clothes, gray hairs&wrinkles tell how much they love us#

Last but not least is my fat sis, a total babe. She’s a kiss of life.beautiful, funny,smart, and firm. A very good young girl. She’ll always be my shoulder to cry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment