Sunday, November 21, 2010

Saya..ya saya :)

Saya anak kesayangan Tuhan.. My life in His Hands
Ordinary girl but i have extraordinary God
God answered my prayer by giving of a sense of peace and confidence about the future
Totally happy with anything that i've already taken to fill my wonderful life.. what a blessed yoo :)
Hmm banyak hal yang senang saya lakukan, simple menurut saya, tapi saya menikmatinya-sungguh-sangat..
Chit-chat with friends
Enjoying..Inspiring..Singing (haha terpisah atau tergabung tapi saya suka sekali)
Interest of many things, such as: life, story or the experience of people (bcoz for me every people is the expert of their own life), observing, give some comment or discuss 'bout movie, music (love it..)..
Love awesome view, like: beach, night, rain, mountain atau "hal-hal yang sebenarnya human being"
Love reading-detective-case (CSI)
Everything 'bout art-semua tentang musik, puisi, lukisan (tidak bisa dan tidak ahli hanya menikmati saja) dance..
and totally interest with children
Overall, i'm happy to be me. bcoz God created me so special :)
Thanks..Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment